Our COVID-19 Policy
The safety of our patients and team is our highest priority. We are strictly following Public Health England guidelines to ensure the safety of all our staff and patients. We are taking the necessary precautions to reduce the risk of spread of Covid-19 whilst meeting our duty of care towards our patients and are implementing a triage policy for all patients who wish to attend the clinic to keep everyone safe.
The situation is reviewed on a weekly basis to make sure we eliminate or reduce possible risks, and we make sure to keep our patients and team members informed on the preventative steps we take and provide guidance whenever appropriate. We advise all customers to be extra cautious and follow protective measures as advised by the UK Government.
We are well placed to keep contact to a minimum, allowing patients to book appointments by email or over the phone, and see their results online.
We have taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of patients and the team:
- All patients are pre-screened when booking an appointment
- If you present with any symptoms such as high temperature, new and persistent cough, loss/change of smell and/or taste, or breathing difficulty, the appointment will be cancelled and postponed for at least 14 days from the day the symptoms first started. Patients must notify us if they start showing any symptoms immediately.
- Patients are not allowed to bring anyone with them unless they need assistance, which will need to be notified in advance.
- No cash payments will be accepted until further notice.
- We strongly advise patients to wash their hands upon arriving at the clinic. Washing facilities are available at reception on the ground floor.
- Hand sanitisers stations are also available at reception and throughout the clinic.
- Patients are provided with masks upon arrival.
- Anyone coming to the centre, including team members and patients, are advised to avoid public transport where possible. Patients are advised to take a taxi or drive to the clinic while (payable) parking is available on Harley Street and the surrounding area.
- Our elevators are kept constantly clean but patients are welcome to take the stairs should they prefer.
- All surfaces and common areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly; these include but not limited to working desks, door handles and switches. Beds, equipment, chairs and the changing rooms are disinfected after each patient has left that area – this includes reception areas.
- All staff must wear masks at all times; the clinical team will also wear disposable protective gown and gloves.
- Everyone at the centre must keep standard hand hygiene, washing their hands for 20 seconds regularly.